0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
I got liquidated really bad. I sold at around 1400 during the crash thinking id grab some around 800 or 1000. Now im totally fucked.

Will it go to 1400 again or should I just accept ive lost and buy back in now

10 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
There is no crystal ball, there is a lot of analysis and opinion available everywhere. Stop looking at it like you're going to time the market based on hype and FOMO.

Accumulate, stake, have a timeline/horizon for your investment and leave it be. Could come back down in September or it won't. Theres no shortage of opinions and be very wary of anyone who puts a firm dollar target on their opinions.

Decide what Ethereums future is worth to you and only invest what you can afford to never get back.
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
I’m confused. How did you get liquidiated when you’ve sold at 1400? And how are you planning to buy back at around 800?
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
There was this test done with some rats and humans. They rats and humans were given two buttons that would light up, their task was to guess which button would light up by pressing it. The first button was a red one with a 20% chance of lighting up and 2nd button was a green button with an 80% chance of lighting up. Even though they had a 20% chance and 80% chance of lighting up it was completely random.

The rats would get some food for guessing right but if they guessed wrong they would be electrocuted. They ended up only pressing the green button and took the 20% loss because they were still guessing right 80% of the time.

The humans on the other hand would eventually try to guess when the red button would come on every now and again and as result they only ended up guessing right about 67% of the time.

Stop trying to place bets on a guess, your giving yourself shit odds to work against. Work with what you know and stop trying to play the market.
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
Me too.  In wasn’t liquidated but I tried to time the pump.  Sold at 1497 after merge announcement fully expecting it drop back to 1200ish.  Was gonna buy back in for less.  Never went back down.  If I buy back now it will surely drop to 800.
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
no crystal ball

forget about yr past trades and 1400 --- that is causing lots of anchoring bias

think objectively based on yr trade plan and framework, what would you do?

  
time in the market > timing in the market ---- especially if u are going for longer term investments.
by
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
I dot think it’s going back to $800 when it drops again. You’ll make more money buying back than waiting.
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
I think its gonna drop but then go back up once it drops and goes back up.
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
Here’s what you’re gonna wanna do. Sell now, but make sure to watch the 1min candles and then wait for it to go up significantly. You’re gonna wanna go all in at this point. Wait a couple seconds and watch intensely, then as it goes down a good ways make sure to sell all of it immediately. Then repeat. Also not financial advice
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
Technically, ETH looks strong but T.A is showing it can drop to 1400-1300 price range. but there's a high expectation on ETH concerning the merge that's coming up so it's not certain if it would follow T.A leads. But at the moment I'm stacking more ETH and a few good ERC token like SYLO with every opportunity I get.
0 like 0 dislike
0 like 0 dislike
You fucked up because you did not have any confidence in your original decision. Listen to Warren Buffet. Do your due diligence, buy what you believe in, buy it and hold it. Quit second guessing yourself.

No related questions found

Welcome to Bitteg, where you can ask questions and receive answers.